1. Post Pxrn Film Festival Warsaw is organized by Post Foundation with headquarters in Warsaw 01-503, al. Wojska Polskiego 41/43, registered in the National Court Register under the number 0000940397
2. Date and location: 7-12 June 2022, Muranów cinema, Warsaw, Poland.
3. Submitting a film to the festival is free of charge
4. You can submit your film by sending the completed application form (available here) together with a link to your film posted online e.g., on Vimeo, YouTube, etc.
Passwords to the links cannot be changed during the selection process and the festival.
Each submitted film requires a separate entry form.
One person/company can submit up to 3 films.
5. THE FILM SUBMISSION DEADLINE IS 31 MARCH 2022! Please submit your films in advance – the sooner, the better!
Authors of the selected films will be notified about the qualification of the film(s) for the festival by 15 April 2022. The final digital files of the selected films must be received by the festival no later than 30 April 2022.
6. Only the following film and video formats will be accepted for screening purposes:
resolution: min.1920 × 1080,
codec: AVC / H.264,
bitrate: min. 25 Mb/s
audio: min. 192 kbps
7. All films should be submitted in their original language version with English subtitles in SRT format.
8. The festival will not send any notifications to participants whose films did not qualify for the festival.
9. Selected short films will be screened in curated short film programmes or as supporting films for feature-length films.
10. The Festival will not cover travel or accommodation costs.
11. The Organizer reserves the right to use excerpts from the selected films (no longer than 3 minutes), as well as to include information about the film on the Festival’s website and in all other promotional publications related to the Festival (including: the catalogue, the programme, press releases, etc.). The Organizer reserves the right to use promotional materials both during and after the Festival.
12. The Festival may receive submissions of films to which the Applicant holds rights, including copyright and related rights that permit submission of the film to the Festival, as well as the screening thereof during the Festival. In particular, an Applicant submitting a film to the Festival is obliged to ensure that: 1) they hold copyrights to the submitted film (including rights to the songs used in the film) or the applicable licences in this regard, 2) they hold related rights to the submitted film or the applicable licences in this regard, 3) the dissemination of images of people in connection with the submission of the film to the Festival or the screening of the film during the Festival does not infringe the rights of said individuals.
12.1. Any applicant submitting a film to the Festival is obliged, in the case of a third party claiming infringement by the Organizer of copyright or related rights to the film or its individual components or personal rights, to indemnify the Organizer for all damages and costs associated with any claims made (Art. 392 of the Civil Code).
13. The Applicant entrusts the Organizer, within the meaning of Art. 31 of the Act of 29 August 1997 on Protection of Personal Data (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item. 926, as amended), with the processing of personal data.
13.1 This includes personal data of the persons listed on the application form and the persons listed in the budget, in particular filmmakers and performers. This includes the following personal data: 1) Name and surname; 2) E-mail address; 3) Telephone number; 4) occupation.
13.2 The Organizer may process the entrusted personal data for the purposes of selecting a film for the Competition, as well as for the purposes of showing the film. The Organizer is entitled to further entrust the processing of personal information to others to the extent necessary.
14. Films containing: sexist, homophobic, transphobic, body-shaming, racist, violent content will not be accepted!